Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A relax and happy days..

8/7/2009(Wednesday)

Wednesday is always the most relax and happiest day..Because on wednesday, i will only have 1 hour computer studies class, which is from 3pm to 4pm only.. On every odd week, i will have practical while on every even week i will have my tutorial classes. After that, 6pm-8pm i will have a publick speaking and communication lecture, our lecturer is very funny and always tells jokes, he even teach us how to face our fright

After our class, me and my friends (Mok, Zheng Lin,WW and Chai) will have our dinner.. then we can go for the wednesday night pasar malam! yeah! love it.. ^^

if we go to pasar malam, normally we will only buy 珍珠奶茶.. it was the 1st time i tried ice blended 珍珠奶茶! quite nice o! the funniest thing is one of my friends will help advertising the stall!


Sorry, cant give u all see is who...but if you can guess is who is he comment and tell me..

0 comments: