Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My birthday

17/05/2010

I have change from Utar to Ktar and my collage was start on 17 of May(My birthday).....so my parents just can early abit help me celebrate....but i also happy with that even is very rush because i need went back to kampar...And my parents gave me angpau and go buy thing when we go kl cause she say i was big already and dono what 2 buy.....

16 of May,the house just me alone only...and my ex-roommate say wan to come my house online and gave back the deposit to me....Then i cant believe tat my friend...(zheng lin,onn zai and mok) bakat with chai wan help me celebrate birthday 2 me...i really shock with that....

Beside,i also need thanks a lot of my friend even v have long time no met and u all still remember my birthday....so touch~~~hehe....

THANKS A LOT~~~I SO GLAD TO HAVE THIS SUCH OF FRIENDS~~~Muax~~~^^

0 comments: